Sunday, March 6, 2011

Effin' scary - Totally Awesome

Well, it won't be long now - today I picked up bookmarks bearing my bookcover's banner! RESPITE is dangerously close to being published!

The bookmarks and other 'swag' are for the Maumee Valley Romance Writers of America annual BOOK LOVERS EVENT - Saturday, March 26th, 10a-2p at the Sanger Branch Library in West Toledo. It's free - free admission, free nosh, free books and fun with local authors. Stop by and say HI if you're in the Glass City!

Edits are for the most part complete- line edits are done. The story has been 'kicked up' to those in much higher places than I. So, when I know a release date- you'll hear me hollerin' it all over town!

In the meantime, check out the other great authors at Decadent Publishing and find out why I've had SEVEN different names in the past thirty years Wednesday, March 9th at A Daily Dose of Decadence!

Thanks!
W

COMING SUPER DUPER SOON! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment