Sunday, February 5, 2012

First Round!


 Okay, I know...it's been awhile!

But, the good news is, I have completed ROUND ONE of edits for Haste Ye Back, which has a release date sometime later this month or early March. Now that's  exciting in my book!

In the meantime, The One He Chose has been getting amazing reviews. I'm shocked and proud all at the same time. If you look to the right, you can see TwoLips, Whipped Cream and Romancing the Book reviewed the story and all gave it high marks.

Just as a side note, my pal Deanna Wadsworth and I have been writing these 1 Night Stand stories with overlapping characters. Haste Ye Back is the fourth in the series of six we've planned. The series began with her Bear It All, followed by my The One he Chose, her Accidentally Beautiful will be out soon as well, then on to Haste Ye Back. While the stories stand alone in their own right, if you read them in sequence, you'll see what has happened with the characters in the previous book. After these four, well at least two more to come. And for those of you in the northwest Ohio, southeast Michigan area of the country, you may recognize some of the locations!

So, that's what's been going on from this end. Hope everyone is enjoying 2012!

Until next time...
Wendy

COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment