Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Whoo!

Hello Followers---(those who are regulars and those on FB Networked blogs!)

Sometimes it's not possible to separate 'real' and 'writer' life. I couldn't help but think what sort of prose I could come up with looking at the interesting clouds in NW Ohio on my way home tonight. After a quick blast of possible severe weather, things calmed down. Thankfully, no major damage this time around.

Bad comb-over -- is what I thought of one cloud, as I zipped down I-475 westbound toward home. But, at the same time, the most beautiful 'comb over' I have ever seen - Mom Nature blew the tops off some thunderheads for that painting!

All is quiet now and autumn can continue.

Okay, enough of my musings...you're wondering when RESPITE is to be released, well, I'm hoping to find that out in the next few days. GOOD things come to those who wait (even me!) so I'm hoping the crack bunch of editors at Decadent are saying 'Wendy can do better here!'...all to bring you an even more compelling story!

I know...whatever Wendy!


Wen

1 comment: