Wednesday, April 15, 2020

A Feeling You Never Get Accustomed To



    I wonder if my favorite authors, like Brad Thor, James Rollins, Mark Dawson and more get the same feeling? One that never leaves you, and one you never get accustomed to. Maybe it's what  mothers feel when a new baby enters the picture, I don't know. I do know 'Known & Wanted' is my new baby, and the cover sprites at Decadent Publishing again did an amazing job with the cover. And, that feeling - another book being released.
 
 'K&W' is my seventh book with Decadent. And, I've had some gorgeous covers, but right now, at this moment, this one is my favorite.
   
You can preorder, 'K&W' now, or wait until Monday, April 20th when it's 'officially' released.
   
I would be terribly remiss if I didn't plug my writing-partner-in-crime, Deanna Wadsworth's, companion story, 'Braving the Deep End.' Deanna and I have a habit of swiping each other's 'minor' characters and telling their stories as well.

So, thank you in advance for your purchase.

I'm off to bask in the thought of 'hey, I'm really a published author!'



     
  When not playing with the people in her head, Wendy has a full time job behind the scenes in television.  She lives with her cute chef husband and two fuzzy felines in the Great Lakes region of the Mid-West. 


No comments:

Post a Comment